Our Key DefinitionsInternational Fellowship
By saying “international”, we are intentionally multicultural. When we say “fellowship”, we sense the Spirit is developing a team that is:
- Values driven
- Defined by “who we are” more than “what we do”
- Men and women in our leadership
- Intentionally diverse in our Christian traditions (i.e.: Anglican, Messianic Jewish, Non-denominational, Roman Catholic, etc.)
- Overly bureaucratic and hierarchical
- Primarily corporate-minded (though we certainly honor the corporate structures required by the law of our land)
The Antioch Network team is:
- Composed of apostolically gifted leaders, called of God to initiate new works and movements in a variety of roles and contexts, and who find value in the relationships cultivated within the Antioch Network fellowship.
- A collection of “teams within a team”, each team’s leader relating closely to the other leaders of the Antioch Network fellowship.
- Inclusive of those whose personal gifting may not be apostolic in nature, but feel called to serve and support the work of the overall fellowship.
- Decentralized operationally, freeing the pioneering process to operate in a wide array of arenas.
- Finds its cohesion in a common calling, shared values, intersection of activities and personal relationships of the fellowship.
Prepare The Way
With diligence we endeavor to ready Christ’s Church, a people set apart from every tribe, tongue and nation, for the triumphant return of Christ.